The complete, controlled removal of a tree.
Advanced Tree Services Ltd. advise that trees should be felled only if certain criteria is filled after an assessment is made from one of our competent, professional and experienced assessors. They will take into account certain considerations:
- potential impacts of removing specimens to retained trees;
- potential direct damage in relation to tree and/or stump removal;
- potential indirect damage to overground services, underground services and built structures;
- potential aid to erosion and slope degradation in relation to tree and/or stump removal;
- potential for tree failure.